Wednesday, July 15, 2009

While I continue to build up the courage to show bloggerland what my bare belly looks like right now, perhaps this will appease the masses for a short while.

And really, I find it much more interesting to look at than the basketball under my shirt. You can see Baby V's nose, lips, chin, an ear, hand and of course it's large head. The ultrasound picture is just about as interesting to stare at as my belly when Baby V starts ferociously kicking and punching me, making my belly pop, ripple and quiver.

Baby V is laying sideways. Head on my left, feet on my right, back or head resting on my pillow-like bladder. Not a fan of this staying still nonsense, so it's always moving, and distracting me from my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby V already has his/her father's chin! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! Congrats again. Baby V looks completely adorable.
K-Wall