Monday, November 26, 2007

Cruzin' the Green Mile

Something I have never done in my 9 years in Saskatoon, cruised down 8th St. Its the thing to do when you're in high school, not when you're my age.

But last night, after The Roughriders won the Grey Cup; our first in 18 years, that is exactly what we did. What a night in Saskatchewan. Words are some how not sufficient to express the excitement in our province and for Saskatchewanians nation wide have for our team. But videos... they can tell the story. I've attached a few for your viewing pleasure. I apologize in advance if your ears hurt afterwards. There is lots of screaming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharing in the excitement. Not quite the same as being there. Oh to be young and impulsive again. Yea! Riders!

Motorcycle Mama

Everyday Matheson said...

Great videos.
Who was in the car?