Friday, December 7, 2007

A Year in Review

The year is winding down. Everyone is thinking about Christmas, New Year's resolutions, and 2008. 
Thinking about my trips this years, I decided to list all the places I've been this year. Mostly just for trivia, and to help me remember.

Nuremberg, Germany
Abbotsford, BC
Dallas, TX
Monterrey, MX
Banagkok, Thailand
Cambodia (Seim Reap and Phnom Penh)
Vietnam (Chau Doc, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang and Dalat)
Chicago, IL
Toronto, ON
St. Louis, MO
Orlando, FL
Ireland (too many places to fit on one line)
New York, NY
Calgary, AB
Edmonton, AB
Regina, SK
Park Valley, SK
Spokane, WA

The other list, all the airports I've spent time in this year. 
Saskatoon
Calgary
Edmonton
Vancouver
Abbotsford
Toronto
Frankfurt
Nuremberg
Winnipeg
Dallas-Fort Worth
Monterrey
Bangkok
Ho Chi Minh City
Chicago
Minneapolis
Denver
St. Louis
Orlando
New York-JFK
Shannon
Los Angeles
Hong Kong

No comments: