Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This Year's Travels in Review

Since this blog is geared to be a travel blog, I guess I should review the places I have been in 2008. As with last year, I'll likely miss a few places. One place I used to visit, has now become home, while home has become a chicken-with-no-head chase around the city to do a mountain of errands after a full day at work and still try and get home before too late.
So, here we go!

Toronto
Los Angeles/Anaheim
Singapore
Park Valley - a million times, except that I live here now. Did you know that it even has a GPS location? right where the store used to be, so many years ago.
Saskatoon - the wild goose chase. Kind of surreal that I occasionally long for the lonely country roads while sitting in rush hour traffic.
Moose Jaw
Regina
Brandon
Winnipeg (to transfer from a plane to a bus to Brandon. I was on the ground long enough to make it count)
Manitou Beach
Nesslin Lake
Morin Lake
Honolulu, Hawaii

This year's travels also added a couple new airports to my list of layovers. Ok... I guess just one, I was in LAX last year.

Saskatoon
Calgary
Edmonton
Vancouver
LAX
Singapore
Hong Kong
Toronto
Winnipeg
Minneapolis
Honolulu

2009 already promises a trip to Toronto and Panorama, and we're even hoping the BC Coast. Can't wait to see what the year holds.
Happy New Year everyone!!

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

West Coast? Hooray hooray!

RTAs said...

I'm sorry QoWP, I hope I didn't get your hopes up too much. Our trip to the coast would be on the mainland and quite a bit further North. Did you know that we are only 430km further away from Kitimat than Kitimat is from Victoria. Sometimes, this country is far too expansive!
But, I daydream about a second honeymoon, and keep seeing mountains and ocean in my daydreams. We'll come see you someday.