Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Running back to Saskatoon

We're back!! Kelly and I arrived in Calgary yesterday, on time, and with no hiccups. All of our luggage (we added a few pieces in Bangkok, just to make sure everything got home) came off the line in good order. Very thankful. I flew home to Saskatoon today, and have just been chillin' at my parents for the afternoon. Well, really, I'm here for laundry, internet, food, visiting and showing pictures. Speaking of pictures, I'll definitely start posting some of the best for your viewing pleasure.


I would like to introduce you to Moose. We picked him up at the beginning of our trip. He did everything we did. He is Canada's most well travelled Moose, and a great way to start conversations, or at the very least draw strange stares from the locals.

Moose picked up a few names along the way. Additional suggestions are always welcome.
Clouse - means "brush" in Khmer. An employee at our G.H in Siem Reap gave it to him because his antlers kind of look like brushes.
Monkey - because he kind of looks like one
Sargie - given to him by the 2 cute British boys (aged 7 and 9) while on our way to Vietnam
Moose - because we couldn't think of anything original...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I'm sure it was an experience of a lifetime. It was for me, to read and listen to stories, (I expect many more to come over the next few weeks) and see pictures. We're very thankful for a safe journey for both of you. I'm guessing that this may be only the beginning for at least one of you, not to mention any names. Life at home may seem pretty tame from here on in. Welcome back to "normal".
Love, motorcycle mama