Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 Weeks - We're Ready.

I'm not freaking out as much as I was 7 weeks ago. We are surprisingly ready for this baby to come. In more ways than one...
I'm tired of puffy marshmallow feet, tingly carpal tunnel hands, and awkward position changes when I'm trying to sleep between pee breaks. I (think I) am ready to give birth. But, we also have the nursery, except for a few nails in the trim and some curtain rods, ready. It's exactly what I envisioned and am quite pleased with how our project turned out.
By the way.... this is what the room used to look like. An improvement no?

7 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

The nursery looks great! Good job!

Shannon said...

C'est fantastique!!!

No idean why I wrote that in French. I love your nursery though. Perfect for boy or girl. Hooray for Baby V!

Bronwyn said...

Awesome!! Good job. I love it. You're so good for that house.

Sweet P said...

Love the nursery Ang! Me and Lindsay will come see you after the baby is born, probably a couple weeks after, depending on when the baby is born and if I get one of those jobs and am training:) Don't worry dear, the marshmellowy feet will soon be a thing of the past:)

Anonymous said...

Look at that!! What an improvement! It looks so good.

ps. You're going to be a MOM soon!

Anonymous said...

I agree with May-B. It looks so good. I'm glad I had a little chance to help get it ready. It's getting more and more exciting!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Mama G for those of you who might not know