Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Think His Tractor's Sexy

This is a copy of an email I sent to nearly everyone in my address book. I'm about to embark on the next great journey, marriage.

A wise man I know once said that one may have to travel half-way around the world to find their life's companion. Well... I've been half-way around the world a few times, and always came home having only found rich histories, friendly nationals and great food.

Turns out, what I was looking for was just a little north of Saskatoon. After months of phone calls, and a few attempts to spend time alone together, Errol V and I started dating. Now we're getting married!

This July, we'll make a commitment before God, our never-ending families and friends and begin our journey through life together. We're excited and looking forward to a summer filled with fun, sun and big changes, least of which is me adapting to life on the farm.


Ok, so that tractor is not the prettiest green one on the block, but it does the trick ;) Stayed tuned for tales from the North.

6 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hooray! I've been looking for your update today. By the way, your ring is pretty.

Unknown said...

those are beautiful pics! and I love the ring, too! and YAY! and you guys are too cute! And you are soooo poetic in this post! :) overall: VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Hooray!!

RTAs said...

me, poetic? That's the second literary compliment I've received since writing this. Maybe I should quit my job and become a writer ;)
There is great rejoicing today. I got my ring back after having it sized. It is even more beautiful now that it fits perfectly.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Oh, I loved it after my ring was sized. I loved my ring before that, but, it kind of didn't feel like it was mine entirely, as it sloshed around on my finger a bit.

Anonymous said...

congrats ang!! Do you find yourself just staring at the ring during the day and smiling like a fool?? I did that all the time...in fact, I still do that!! Marriage is SO FUN! Welcome to the group :)