Saturday, April 26, 2008

On the Road Again

I feel like the Littlest Hobo today... "Down the road, is where I'll always be."
I'm in Vancouver right now, stop number 2, and the longest one yet. Killing time, waiting for that last flight home. I can't wait to get over with it, and have a nice hot shower.
The rest of Singapore was good. I'm already missing the heat and humidity, not looking forward to the snow and mucky mess that awaits me at home. But I will be glad to be home.
Last night we went for dinner (supper) at the Jade Palace. The food was wonderful, and the company excellent. Of the new and exciting things that I tried. Scallops, still attached to the shell (at least a new experience), and Peking Duck. Delicious! Watch for the pictures coming soon.
I also managed to squeeze a little Orchard Road shopping in before supper, even finding some cute shoes for the wedding.

No comments: