Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nearly the End

Again, this has been a whirlwind trip... so I haven't had much time to blog about our adventures. Lots of time in the car, and breezing through sites and historical things. However, I have to be at the airport early tomorrow, and rumour has it they have free wi-fi, so I'll blog about many things then. If not, you'll have to wait until NYC.

To give you an idea of what to expect:
1) A mini-recap of the Galway trip... including a trip to a not-so-great part of Limerick
2) Cork and Cobh
3) Kilkenny and Dublin traffic
4) Newgrange and Dublin (more traffic)
5) Rock of Cashel and Limerick
6) Early morning goodbyes

There might be a limerick or 2 if I can figure out how to write one. But it might be too early in the morning for that we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're KIDDING ME! You actually made it to Cobh? Colour me green. Did you guys see the sheet with my and Sister Holt's relatives?

Man, how did you manage to hit all these things in such a short time?

Unknown said...

ky - you have no idea... she nearly killed me! :)

RTAs said...

Ky, we didn't look at any immigrantion paperwork (that cost money) and didn't have time (which is how we did so many things, never stopped for very long). Did see a "Mary Moore" on a memorial/recognition board at the museum, and plan to show it to sis Holt.

hahaha Steph, you have no idea. I had trouble keeping up with Elaine A. in Manhattan today, and only spent 6 hours touring around.