Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures

To start, let's see if the pictures are going to work better for me today...
From Dingle, Dingle Peninsula, Cliffs of Moher and the Burren.

Can you spot the fence to keep the cows from going over the edge?
Steph and Ang the rule breakers... we aren't supposed to get this close to the Cliffs of Moher. As if some sign would stop me.
Dad, you and I are going to Lisdoonvarna next September for the Matchmaker festival. This is only one way to get a husband (more on that later)
The Burren before they cleared the rocks to make farmland.

Motorcycle Mama, this is your inukshuk, built by me and Steph.
And this is where the uploading trouble began. You'll just have to wait another day for stories and pictures from Cork and Cobh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome structure; the Innukshuk, I mean. Also awesome scenery. Can I say that I'm a wee bit jealous?
Again I have to live vicariously thru others adventures.
Motorcyle mama

RTAs said...

Yes motorcycle mama, you are allowed to be a wee bit jealous. I'm learning to accept others jealousy, but try not to rub it in too much...
There is lots more to come!

Unknown said...

if it helps, motorcycle mama, I live my dreams of being a "cool biker" through you and your hubby! ;)