Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Uffda

Sorry blog-reading friends. I really did intend to post while in the Shannon airport... little did I know I would spend most of my pre-flight time in lines and queues. Really, European and North American airlines and airports need to learn efficiency from their Asian counterparts. And then I didn't touch a computer for more than 5 mins while in New York.

Now I have to add all of my Long Island and New York trip to the list of things to write about... tomorrow, or the next day. So much to say.

But I will post a few pictures from the places I have already written about, only because I slept on the plane on the way home and am now not tired, even though it's like 2:30am in my head.


Yum, by the way, they sell Timmy's in Ireland. Or at least coffee in Timmy's cups. I nearly attacked a man when I first arrived at the University when I saw him holding a cup of Timmy's. It's not nearly as good as Canada, but a welcome little piece of home.

And, Blogger has decided to hate me and is giving me all sorts of trouble uploading pictures. You will all just have to wait for it is late, and I work tomorrow.

No comments: